Friday 4 April 2008

London...

Hai guys.. aslmualaikum.. errmm..actually i dont know where to start.. I cant wait to go back home.. Its only 1 week left.. So far there's a lot of things i've gain here... from the way my life change here, to my study.. alhmdulilah so far so good.. dpt di tackle msih.. next is our last phase for this course.. we're going to workyop..hopefully nda g tekapit tgn rah piston injin.. trust me, nda nyman rasanya..haha.. we've been recived our ticket today..n confirm ne balik..hehehe..


As i know next week gonna bz for me to go to city, i took a chance to go to london on 31.3 and went back on 1.4.. I couldnt realised i spent 200 pound..just to buy souvenier for my family back in brunei.hehe.. ada choclate..ada jam.. ada apa lagi tu aa.. n my cousin nida*chubby* gave the souvenier for her family aka tua.. so, i think that all for now.. C ya... untill then.. hakkim


No comments:

lala